Building Use Forms
These forms are used by community and private organizations to book rooms in our schools for use. The forms should be submitted together.
CORI Background Checks
This form is used to authorize the district to run a criminal history check on volunteers before they are allowed to volunteer in our schools. CORIs are valid for three years.
The CORI Authorization must be submitted IN PERSON with a government issued photo id. Forms are accepted at any school main office or the Office of the Superintendent.
Device Insurance Form for Chromebooks, iPads, and PC Laptops
This form describes the responsibilities associated with borrowing Holliston Public Schools' devices as well as the insurance program to protect users in cases of accidental damage. Please note that the insurance program is strongly recommended but is not mandatory.
Emergency Contact Information
This form is filled out by a Parent/Guardian and is used to notify the school of any changes in emergency contact information for the student.
- Student Emergency Contact Information
- Informação de Emergência do Estudante (Portuguese)
- Informacion del estudiante en caso de emergencia (Spanish)
Enrollment Verification Requests (HHS)
Used as a part of applications for driver's permits and licenses.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
An application for free or reduced price lunch for lower income students and families.
School Choice Application and Procedure
This form is used to apply for enrollment in the Holliston Public Schools for a non-resident student.
This form is used to request a name change and/or record a gender affirmation for current and future student records.
This is a packet of forms and information required when registering a new student in the Holliston Public Schools.
- Please contact Kimberly Sexton, Registration/Central Office Operations at (508) 429-0654 x1133 / email@example.com if you need a registration link or have any questions regarding student registration.
Student Withdrawal/Transfer Forms
This form is filled out by a Parent/Guardian when a student withdraws from the Holliston Public Schools.
- Forma De Transferência/Saída Do Estudante (Portuguese)
- Planilla Para La Forma De Transferência/Saída Do Estudante (Spanish)
This form is for students age 14-17 who need to apply for a job.