Important Health Information
Current COVID Guidance
Effective Monday, March 22, the Massachusetts Travel Order will be replaced with a Travel Advisory:
· As of Monday, March 22, all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, are advised to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival.
· Travelers are exempt from this advisory if they have a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts. If not obtained before entry to Massachusetts, a test may be obtained after arrival, as long as travelers quarantine until a negative test result has been received.
· Anyone who is returning to Massachusetts after an absence of fewer than 24 hours is exempt from this advisory.
· Workers who enter Massachusetts to perform critical infrastructure functions (as specified by the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) are exempt from this advisory while they are commuting to or from or while at work.
· Travelers who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms are exempt from this advisory.
· Travelers are encouraged to consult and follow the CDC’s guidelines and requirements for travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html